We will let you in on some of the best 5* Prostate Massage secrets Prostate…
For many men, prostate massage therapy is very intimidating. Considering where it’s located, it’s no wonder. The prostate is a walnut-shaped gland in the male reproductive system and is responsible for the production of semen – the ejaculatory fluid that carries sperm from the testicles. It’s below the bladder and in front of the rectum.
The prostate gland is accessible via the anus and prostate massage follows a similar process to a rectal examination. In this medical examination, the doctor gently inserts a gloved and well lubricated finger into the rectum to examine to size and locate any anomalies. Prostate massage involves this, but instead of the examination, the gland is gently massaged for therapeutic purposes.
Prostate Massage is Scarily Beneficial
While it sounds daunting and might put you off, prostate massage is actually extremely therapeutic and comes with a range of benefits:
1. Improved blood circulation
Like most massage styles, a prostate massage improves the circulatory system but to the prostate gland in particular. A better blood flow to the prostate gland means an increase in semen production and quality, which reduces the chance of sexual impotence. It also intensifies ejaculation, making it more pleasurable and satisfying. As well as this, a boost in circulation to this gland helps keep the gland healthy, ensuring regular nutrient delivery and waste removal, the latter of which reduces the risks of diseases such as prostate cancer.
2. Relief from painful ejaculation
Ejaculation shouldn’t be a painful process – it should be pleasurable. But painful ejaculation commonly happens when there’s a blockage in the prostatic duct. This means that fluids cannot flow freely, which causes congestion and pain during ejaculation. A prostate massage unclogs these ducts and allows for smooth, easy flow. Doctors actually prescribe such massages because they will significantly reduce or even completely relieve the pain experienced during ejaculation. The amount of relief increases with the frequency and regularity of prostate massages. And there’s no need for surgery!
3. Relief from urinary problems and infections
The prostate gland is located around the urethra – the duct that transports urine and all of the waste products it contains out of the body from the bladder. A swollen prostate gland can lead to partial or complete blockage of the urethra, which will affect urine flow and lead to potential urinary problems. Prostate massage therapy will reduce the inflammation, decreasing the blockage and which allows for smoother, painless urine flow.
4. Reduced benign prostatic hypoplasia
Benign prostatic hyperplasia is where the prostate gland is abnormally enlarged. This is due to hormonal imbalances and cell overgrowth, which are common occurrences when men age. Unfortunately, this enlarged gland tends to block the urethra, resulting in a reduced urine flow and the bladder not being completely emptied. This urine retention can lead to painful complications such as bladder infections and kidney stones. Prostate massage therapy reduces the enlargement, leaving an unobstructed path for urine and reducing the chance of such complications.
5. Improves erectile dysfunction
Studies have shown that 20 per cent of men suffer from erectile dysfunction, a condition where a man struggles to achieve or maintain an erection. This makes it difficult to engage in intercourse, which results in impotence in men and a drop in self-confidence. Prostate massage therapy stimulates the areas that are involved in sexual arousal and can help men overcome erectile dysfunction. This therapy is often prescribed by medical professionals alongside medications and implants.
6. Relieves pain from prostatitis
Prostatitis is a prostate infection that leads to painful inflammation. 10 per cent of causes are bacterial, meaning antibiotics can be prescribed, but the remaining 90 per cent of cases are non-bacterial. The only things that can soothe the condition are anti-inflammatory drugs, muscle relaxants and sometimes for the worst cases, surgery. Prostate massage can be used as a non-surgical treatment of prostatitis and can greatly relieve some of the pain caused.
Infections and diseases relieved by prostate massage
The thought of someone sliding their (gloved) finger into your anus might send shivers down your spine. But once you’ve overcome this fear, prostate massage will leave you in a state of healthy relaxation and can reduce the chance of, or even cure, various medical conditions, including:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Urinary infections (e.g. UTI)
- Painful ejaculation
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Prostate cancer
If you’re interested in a prostate massage London service, try our dedicated erotic service for £140 an hour on our website here